This form is intended for non-residents. If you stay in Spain more than 90 days at a time you should be completing an EX18.
I have completed an example form EX15, first you have to download the form here
READ these notes FIRST.
Notes (numbers in brackets on the form):
1. Mark the circle M=Woman (Mujer) and H=Man (Hombre)
2. These boxes are for date of birth e.g. 02031959 (2nd March 1959)
3. Mark the box for civil status:
4. Titulo – Possibly father or mother of minor, or a teacher.
5. Don’t fill this in if you are the applicant.
6. Is about consenting to email as a method of notification
7. Depends on what you are asking for. Most people will put a cross in the NIE box, asking for a number, which will be a certificate of non residence.
Then complete the form as this example below:
Click the image to enlarge it. If you were helped by this page you can thank knowall here.
Page edited 7th January 2021 with new EX15 download link