Health entitlements

This page has been removed see post here for the reason.

However, you may find some useful information about EHICs on this page

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Information, blog and forum – life in Almería, Spain